Ir al contenido principal

A few things about me...

 Welcome everyone to my blog! Im Salvador Sepúlveda, Im 19 years old and I live in a high floor apartment in Santiago de Chile with my mom and my dog called Frida. Even though I lived all of my life in the same city, I rotate between the communes that composed it.

I studied in colegio San Ignacio, for his valoric and social project. My family inculcates me, from childhood, the importance to be conscious and socially engaged. Also, at the same time, I studied in Penta Uc, a program dedicated to make grow up your talents and knowledge. In this place I learned a lot from different careers and disciplines and I built my prettiests friendly ties.

Im passionate about art, fashion and architecture. In my leisure time, that is very low, I dedicate to paint in oil paint and watercolor. Moreover, during the quarantine, I realized some selfportraits and surrealistic paintings. Also, I dedicate myself to learn new recipes because I love cook any kind of dishes and desserts.

Im get in the career of architecture because straddles my passion about art, the aesthetic and the history, and the more relevant thing, is a way to dignify and safeguard the human rights.

I ever has the desire of study architecture. Since I was a child, I build 3d puzzles of my favourite masterpieces and I have the oportunity to discover some Gaudí`s buildings and goth castles and cathedrals in europe. 

My biggests dreams are have an architecture studio and a Haute couture maison in Paris. I feel that im in the way to realize that.

Thanks so much for read these things about me! 




Comentarios

  1. what great plans you have for your future! and how funny that you have art skills :), I love painting and drawing but I don't practice it much and I suck at it even though I enjoy it. I hope someday I'll be good at it hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario